The Wedding Experience
So you LOVE us! You REALLY LOVE US!
You've seen our reviews, oohed and aahed over our photos, and you're ready to book us to preserve your wedding day memories! Welcome to the Fotowerks Family! Let's follow some steps to secure your date!
We'd love to have you come to our studio so we can sit down and get to know each other, but if time or schedule is an issue and you want to book now, that's fine! We do everything 100% electronically (and securely) for your convenience!
Let's get your contract sent over to you! Our contract will detail all the ins and outs about your retainer and invoice, and the specifics of your photography services that you have chosen. Sign your contract and pay your retainer, our system will record everything and secure your date!
If you have chosen an engagement or bridal session as part of your services, we will schedule the session prior to your big day. That way if you would like to have photos of those sessions at your reception you will have plenty of time to get your prints!.
We will send over a few questionnaires to help us understand what your wedding day should look, taste, and feel like. Everything from finding out more about your wedding party to your shoot list! We can never have too much information when it comes to a wedding!
We will have an opportunity to meet and talk a few times before your wedding day, please make sure you keep us up to date on any changes!
If you have a Wedding Planner or Coordinator, we would love to communicate with them in order to ensure that we are all on the same page for your big day! So please make sure that you fill out that portion of your questionnaire as soon as possible! We provide a timeline to help keep everything on track and will send this over to your Planner/Coordinator/DJ/Venue.
It's FINALLY HERE!
- Your photographer(s) will arrive at the specified time in order to document you and your groom getting ready! Our timeline will help us keep everything going smoothly throughout your day.
- If your wedding photography services includes 2 photographers (which most of ours do), you and your groom will each have their own photographer to make sure that we don't miss a thing!
- We want your to enjoy your day, so in the event that we need to be a little flexible on your timeline, no worries! We've got you covered!
- When we photograph those all important posed photos of your wedding party and families, if you have a friend or family member that could help us "wrangle" your group, it would help us maximize our time with you!
- We like to say that we are "Photo Ninjas". That means we will do our best to be invisible but easily accessible during the entire day. While we won't miss a thing, we also don't want to interrupt those precious moments going on around us!
While you are honeymooning....
- Wait, our job's not done yet! Your precious images will have to be uploaded, retouched and uploaded into your beautiful online gallery!
- If you have had an engagement or bridal session you will already have a link to your gallery, if not we will send over your link as soon as your images have been loaded in! Please share this link with your family and friends so that they can place their orders as well!
- If you would like to order a DVD/Flash drive of your high resolution images or one of our Fine Art Wedding Books, please let us know!
- Ask us about our referral program! And when you are ready for your anniversary, maternity, newborn, or any of those precious moments sessions, remember to call us! Our clients get discounts on all future services!